YCC will be hosting a ‘tea in the garden’ at their Neighbourhood House at 114 Blackwood St, Yarraville on Monday 13 May from 10.00am – 11.30am.
Come and learn how to make your own herbal teas, cover the best way to grow, harvest, dry and blend your herbs in the lovely surrounds of the Neighbourhood House community garden. Morning tea provided.
Please RSVP by Wednesday 8 May 9687 1560 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget these YCC May workshops:
- Friday 10th May – Syrian mezza cooking class
- Saturday 11th May – Discover your style, Slow stitching, Handmade paper & Galaktoboureko cooking class
- Sunday 12th May – Make your own lampshade
- Saturday 18th May – Kokedama, Beeswax food wraps & Beginner blacksmithing
- Sunday 19th May – Hand lettering, Kimchi & Kombucha
- Wednesday 22nd May – Midweek meals cooking class
- Friday 24th May – Japanese bookbinding
- Saturday 25th May – Burek, baklava and Turkish coffee & Sausage making
- Sunday 26th May – Make your own resin stool, Vegan curries of India & Sourdough breadmaking
To enrol visit ycc.net.au or call 9687 1560