We are looking for new community partners to be part of “The Voice of the West”, we are the only citizen journalism publication in our western suburbs.
A community partnership with The Westsider gives you a voice, it connects you to the west by giving you monthly editorial in an area where you are an expert and regular advertising. We celebrate your commitment every month in the print edition by placing your logo on the silver sleeve, as well as our website. With every edition, we make sure to shout out loud and proud that your support keeps the cycle of community news going by including you in our announcements across social media.
You can now apply to trial a partnership through City of Maribyrnong’s Business Elevate Program by applying for a $2000 voucher. As this is the first time the Business Elevate Program is being introduced, Small Business Owners will be awarded their vouchers on a first in best dressed basis, so best get in quick to apply when it opens on 9am Wednesday 1 December 202. You can apply by heading to Maribyrnong Council’s website.
We have different tiers to suit business from Platinum to Silver, if you would like to learn more about what type of community partnership would suit your business, contact our Operations Manager Lena via email here.
The Westsider offers 3 Packages in the Voucher Program
- Community Partnerships Trial
- Print advertising 1 Year – Single banner advert for every edition of the paper.
- One year of Digital and Print Advertising – Double banner for 4 editions of the paper. Plus 4 posts on 2 social media platforms of your choice.
Community partnerships Trial
As a community partner you receive;
- Your logo listed on the first page of the paper and website with as a community partner
- Shoutouts with each new edition of the paper on; Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Sign up for 1 year, and get an introductory editorial article
Select a tier for the monthly value that suits your business;
|Trial / Monthly Fees
|2 months $1000
|1 full page
|4 months $500
|8 month trial $250
* Editorial based content, posted on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.